Sunday, May 22, 2005

Meet me where you're at.

I've said "I love you" and in return I've been given the message in every variable outside of the bottle. You've said you love me. Foolish - one of us is foolish. Guess I won't know till I can see past you to get a good look at myself.

Now, I hope there is room for interpretive comprehension. Now, I hope that there is room for interpretive comprehension. Now, I'm hoping that there is room for interpretive comprehension. Now, I hope there is room for "interpretive comprehension." Now, I hope that there is room for "interpretive" comprehension. Now, there is room for interpretive comprehension, I hope. Hopefully there is room for interpretive comprehension now. I hope that there is room for "interpretive comprehension" now. Now, now, now now now now now now now now now nownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownownow now Now, I hope there is room for interpetive comprehension. (Your sentence stucture has used up all available spac

I'm embracing my natural tendency to put great value on those that are sentimental to me and at the same time I'm fully able to let them all go.
For now, that feels right and there is peace in that....................... Now, I hope there's room for interpretive comprehension.

No comments: