Friday, May 13, 2005

background

I was just checking out my blog to read up on what I write about at nearly 3 in the morning... (Apparently not much)... when I noticed my blog background. What's with all of these spring colored circles? Are they a subliminal Spree's Candy advertisment? Or maybe those paper candies that I never see anymore - you know, the kind where a bunch of those dots are stuck to a long strip of paper and you HAVE to lick them off because if you cheat and bite 'em off you also get a little piece of paper in your mouth? Could be that it's a public announcement on the need for sexually active women, young & old alike, to start taking birth control. Am I on Broadway? In outerspace? On hallucinogenics? What are those three distinct dots at the top for? Panic buttons in case of a blog malfunction - shut the whole place down? Maybe the whole thing is just Blog Ent.'s illustrative way of ensuring that my own blog is safe and secure, all wrapped up in bubblewrap. That's gotta be it. And on Friday the 13th, feeling safe is a really great thing. Mmmmmmmm Saftey... and Sprees.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Do you remember when I said...

Once again Stuck In My Head Ent. has had to censor a posted comment. This time it was because an anonymous blogger pointed out a supposed grammatical error on this post. There will be NO "correcting" a Stuck In My Head post. Whatever is posted here should be viewed by all as authoritative, final, true, and canonized.
Now let us continue to practice safe and organized blogging.
Thank you,
The SIMH Staff

Anonymous said...

bloody fascist

Linna said...

what is with all this deleting of the comments?

Do you remember when I said...

Things need to be done a certain way. That is to say My Way. One more outburst from you, Linna, and you're 86'd.

Anonymous said...

I was 5 in the year 1986