Saturday, August 06, 2005

Today's Expose

In general I'm pissed off right at the moment. I hate that lately all I've wanted to do is write something worth while and all I ever come up with is an expressive journal entry that details my poorly influenced emotions. How can someone want to be a writer and yet he can't ever conquer a blank page? This blog page is defeating me. It started off as nothing and no matter how many words I've put on here so far it still reads as nothing to me. And that's how I've felt for weeks now. No inspiration. And then there's the question of what if I did write something "good" at some point and I became successful because of it?

I was at a club tonight cruisin' around the dance floor and I noticed that all of the beautiful women around me were staring off to my left by the DJ booth. The table next to the DJ was being occupied by Kirstin Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal. All of these people around me were moving back and forth in this drone type movement to the music while staring up at these two celebrities while they freaked on one another. I was completely repulsed. What a shallow, sick thing to witness. So I left and bought a hot dog from a street vender, which I highly recommend to anyone visiting Hollywood. I met up with a friend down the street who was with his genuinely sweet and disgustingly gorgeous love interest. After a few awkward moments straight out of Elimidate I left those two and went to my car. While waiting at a light, two guys started pounding each other's faces in on the corner and it was all I could do to not get out and join the fun. But I didn't and now I'm home wishing I had something to write about... What a waste... of cyberspace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love me pappy.