Tuesday, August 09, 2005

stuff

So I've got a new idea for a script that I'm going to write with my friend. This one is going to be strickly comedy. No point except to be funny, and I believe that it will be.

Also, Peter Jennings died on Sunday and my brother is coming to my place today. I'm excited about that... And I'm pretty stoked that my brother's gonna be hangin' with me too.

What do you get when you go to a blackjack table and instead of bidding on two cards in front of you, you get interviewed?
A Carson Daily interview on the Last Call!!! HILARIOUS!

Man, I'm Drunk... (Urp)... Uggghhh.............................k

1 comment:

Two Guns said...

Hey bro, I think I left my x box at your apartment. Could you do me a favor and bring that down with you on Sunday? Thanks, you're the greatest.