Saturday, August 20, 2005

Rims and Ho's!

Yesterday I was sitting in my livingroom when suddenly I heard a noise outside that sounded very familiar although I couldn't figure out exactly what it was. When I looked out my window I couldn't find where the noise was coming from, but it was definetely getting louder as whatever it was fast approached me. It then dawned on me that it sounded exactly like a train was about to come down my street. On one hand I knew that that was impossible since there are no train tracks anywhere near my home and yet, on the other hand, that was the sound that I was hearing... Then from down the street came a car with one tire flat to the point that the car was riding on the rim. As the car passed by I could see that the driver of the vehicle was acting as if nothing was wrong.
He continued down the street and I went back to whatever I was doing (now resting assured that a locomotive was not about to crash into my apartment), but it was several seconds before I could no longer hear the rim skreetching against the pavement.
Well, the story doesn't end there because if it did I wouldn't write about it.

The next afternoon I was in my livingroom watching television and suddenly that horrible noise found my ears yet again! I considered for a moment that it was my imagination when I looked out my window to see the same car driving down my street with the wheel in the same damaged condition! Who said you have to have tires on your 22's? You paid bank for those rims! Use 'em, Biatch!

And about the Ho's... I really don't have much to say about them. They're just Ho's. They get used... And I used them, for my title.

No comments: