Sunday, August 28, 2005

I Hear You From The Back

Your ideals lie beneath rhyme and rhythm while, in the foreground, bobbing heads frame your voice. Sweat grips my shirt and smoke and ash dust off the shoulders of your intoxicated legion. I’m tired of their insecurities because they make me feel my own.

Again I’ll ask you within myself… Why did I come here?

Alcohol and cigarettes on her breath. Makes me sick. Can’t stand to watch her with him for another moment so, I think I’ll take my chances with the law.

One more and I can't tip for the cocktail. Bum a buck off the man. Doesn’t matter, 'cause I don’t plan to be back again. Secretly gettin’ bit in the backseat and I don’t care to tell. I hate this place, but I’ll probably be back again. Manipulation and control are beneath your rhyme and your rhythm. Temporary master of an intoxicated legion.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know what this is about.

Do you remember when I said...

I doubt it. But thanks for stopping by, Anon.

Anonymous said...

get over it

Do you remember when I said...

Ok. Wow, I feel a LOT better. Thanks for the advice... A$$hole.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm a different anonymous, and i think you should get over it too.

Anonymous said...

i think she's a bitch and you should quit her. seems like a self absorbed slut to me.

Do you remember when I said...

agreed

Two Guns said...

advice