Friday, April 29, 2005

I hope you'll try this at home...

Or wherever. Have you ever looked at someone of the opposite sex and concentrated on their facial structure enough to where you were able to imagine what they would look like as the opposite sex (of what they actually are)? I once did that to a woman that I found attractive and, to my embarrassment and frustration, I immediately made her permanently unattractive. So, as a rule, I don't do that to women I initially find attractive. However, I do find myself doing this to women I don't find attractive quite often... weird, huh? I hope someone will tell me that they do that too. I guess it just fascinates and humors me to see how some people are very close to looking like the opposite sex if you were to just change the clothes they wear, change the hair-do and add/take away makeup.
Please, whatever you do, don't sit in front of the mirror and try this experiment on yourself. You might blow up the world... Or worse.*

*This project is strickly intended for secure, straight men and women.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i heard you like anonymous comments

Linna said...

i will never look at you for an extended period time again.....

no wonder I am the middle of the bottom.....:)

by the way, I do it all the time.