Monday, July 25, 2005

STYLIZED WRITING: Lesson #2 - Writing Like A Second Grader (aka - A Story Not Worth Telling)

When I went camping for my friend's bachelor party weekend we saw a bear. But I digress...
The story I really want to tell is about all the cool stuff we brought with us camping. We brought a badminton set, wiffle ball bat and ball and a croquet set. While playing croquet we used some of the balls from the croquet set and a wiffle ball to play bocce ball. I won most of the bocce ball games, but I never won in croquet. In fact all that I ended up with after those matches was a second degree sunburn on my shoulders.
We also saw a coyote.

2 comments:

lindsay anne said...

you said BALL five times, perv.

Two Guns said...

That was a really... good, story, bro. It sounds like you had a good time.