Sunday, September 11, 2005

My Favs -

The commercials are back! No, no they never really left, but the laugh is back. My favorite side splitters right now are:

1. Geico's Caveman commercial where they apologize and one caveman orders roast duck with the mango salsa.

2. The Starburst commercial with the mariachi band jammin' in the guy's mouth until he bites down on them and presumably kills all of them.

3. A portion of a T-mobil commercial where the Dad is only disappointed in the phone charges no matter what his kids are accomplishing or unaccomplishing in life. The point that makes me laugh is when Dad walks in on son to discuss the phone bill. Son is wearing Mom's dress and trying to apply makeup... Thinks he's busted, but Dad doesn't even notice.

3 comments:

Two Guns said...

Dude, I hear you... but you really need to stop watching the tv all the time and just get over your problems. It's easier that way man.

Do you remember when I said...

I quit.

Two Guns said...

Um... I vote that you actually post something new.