Saturday, June 11, 2005

If Insomnia was a country...

I think it would be an entire country dedicated to Las Vegas.

Anyway, the thought just crossed my mind that I might be the only person on the West coast who's still awake with no reason to be. But that's ridiculous. Work starts in 6 hrs. Conan O'Brian is interviewing the Queen of Latifa ("Latifa" is a small area in the southern tip of Latin America. Latifa is spanish for "The Tiffy". A "Tiffy" is an extended moment in time... A split second slowed down to an indefinite point of experiential extention.) Pretty deep stuff, and that makes her pretty important - being the queen and all. She holds her courts in a beauty shop.

Welp, it's officially 4am. I have no reason to go to sleep other than it's a habit. I have no reason to go to work in a few hours other than it sustains my addiction to hope. I have no reason to keep writing other than

1 comment:

Linna said...

you should have called me.....i wasn't sleeping so well cause shaunt was dropping pillows on my head all night.
you weren't the only one not sleeping